About Us About the Pet School
Who is ACS Distance Education and Pet Courses Online ?
ACS Distance Education...
- develops courses and eLearning products and services.
- caters for a range of learners.
- prioritises learning at the core of the products and services.
- fosters success for students in today’s competitive employment market.
- teaches real skills and practical pet knowledge.
- believes course assessment components strengthen learning.
- regards a student’s performance as secondary to learning, that makes us different to many other schools.
Facts about the school
- We've been established since 1979. Our mission has remained firm - to provide quality learning experiences.
- We put our student’s first. Academic support and administration staff are available every day.
- We employ content writers who are subject matter experts.
- We rapidly adapt to trends and challenges in education.
- We develop, then continuously review everything needed to support your learning …course curriculum, course notes, textbooks, videos and software.
- We devise courses that are completely unique yet meet pet industry and owner needs.
Strong Industry Connections
We’ve always believed it is important to be strongly in tune with industry.
Over more than four decades, we have a built an entire network of contacts and credentials including education leaders, schools and partners, colleges and industry colleagues who inspire us to keep getting better at what we do.
We do this by:
- ACS and staff being a member of many industry bodies.
- Following industry research and development – encouraging staff to be involved with professional bodies and events.
- Providing professional development opportunities to staff.
- Forging partnerships with other industry bodies.
- Supporting and participating in industry activities, both as an organisation, and as individuals.
- We support and maintain formal relationships with events, organisations, and businesses across many of the industries we service.
The ACS Distance Education - Pet Courses Online school has links to many credible organisations.
- Registered member of IARC
- Member of ACS Global Partners Network – committed to Ethical Education
- An M.O.U. with PIEFA (Primary Industries Education Foundation)
- Organisational member of Future Farmers Network. FFN are focused on building the engagement and network of those aged 18 to 35 years with the aim to empower, support and retain young people in Australian agriculture.